December 26, 2020 0Comment

Offering a restaurant and a cafe, Mikes Kanarium City Hotel is located in Larnaca City, just 984 feet from Finikoudes Beach. The Sea N Lake View Hotel Apartments is 1.8 km from the airport and is just 500 m from the beach. Very friendly Personal. Mikes Kanarium City Hotel Hotel in Larnaca City Centre, Larnaka (1.4 miles) Location on the beach in mackenzy. Great breakfast included. Walking distance to the beach and restaurants. 8-10 minutes walk to the beach. Beach. The Josephine Boutique Hotel. Larnaca International has one terminal, divided into several concourses connected via one hall. Free Wifi. 2.6 km from Larnaca Airport #4 Best Value of 1,218 places to stay in Larnaca “Cactus Hotel has nice rooms for guests without high expectations and is convieniently located just 10 minutes from Larnaca Airport and an easy 15 minute walk along the waterfront to Finoukes Promenade.” We speak English and 43 other languages. Loved the Salt Lake by the airport and flocks of flamingos ☺. Very clean and rooms all with sea view. This apartment offers free private parking, a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. The distance from the airport is short and you can arrive quickly by bus for 1,5 Euro. Just 656 feet from the Mediterranean shores and 1.2 mi from central Larnaca, Cactus Hotel offers neatly furnished rooms balconies facing the pool. The location was perfect, very nice staff, I recommend it for sure. Located right on the famous Blue Flag Makenzie Beach in Larnaca, the family-run Island Boutique Hotel features a restaurant and snack bar. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. It's a very friendly family run business, the person on the desk was very helpful with advice re... Hotel in Larnaca City Centre, Larnaka The location was perfect, very nice staff, I recommend it for sure. Great location! 8-10 minutes walk to the beach. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Search, compare and find your ideal hotel from 200+ booking sites. Pool. Located between the famous Makenzie beach and Larnaca Salt Lake, Makenzie Sunset Apartment offers easy access to the beach and an abundance of restaurants and cafes. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Very commercial. Great stay. The apartment is on the 7th floor and has a fantastic sea view and immediate access to all the bars at Mackenzie. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Centrally located, close to the beach, restaurants and the town center. Please enter a valid email address. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Very professional service by Marios at the front desk. Looking for Larnaca Hotel? Larnaca International Airport is situated just over 2 miles (4 kilometres) from the city, and can be reached in just over 10 minutes by car. I liked the beach and it was a nice quiet get away from the ordinary Xmas order of things. Located 656 feet from the beach, the boutique Hotel Opera is located in Larnaca, on the square of Saint Lazarus with the church, restaurants and cafeterias. Very cozy and comfortable place with amazing view to Saint Lazarus Church! Situated in Larnaka, a few steps from Mackenzie Beach and 2.1 km from Finikoudes Beach, Sunrise Seaview Apartment features air-conditioned accommodation with a balcony and free WiFi. There are some beautiful buildings and attractions like the castle, mosques and salt lake with Flamingoes but there are far better places to holiday in Cyprus with more of a varied environment beyond restaurants, bars and identically stocked souvenir shops. location was just perfect....cute little place and very helpful staff. All major food/coffee chains are right on the waterfront, one next to the other. We loved the decoration. I liked the restaurants, my personal choice would be Alexander's You can get the shuttle in the early morning to visit the other cities, I did Nicosia, which was a big disappointment but I will return to do Paphos and Limassol with the base center in Larnaca. 2 William Shakespeare Street, Larnaca 6531, Cyprus 1.6 miles from Larnaca Airport #5 Best Value of 1,226 places to stay in Larnaca “Location of the hotel is near the airport - 10 minutes by car.” 1259440,1242370|3,1250860,1258410,1242370|1,1242370,1259440|1,1251810,1255180,1256840, See more properties near Larnaca International Airport - LCA. Big room refurbished, with balcony and a magnificiant sea view. Hotels near Larnaca Airport, Larnaca on Tripadvisor: Find 6,640 traveler reviews, 14,104 candid photos, and prices for 297 hotels near Larnaca Airport in Larnaca, Cyprus. Hotels close to Larnaca International Airport? There is also espresso machine and another one for filter coffee. Perfect to rest and get going the next day. many points of interest to visit in the city and around. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Great stay. There is also espresso machine and another one for filter coffee. Hotels near Larnaca International Airport - LCA, Larnaka. Very professional service by Marios at the front desk. Time to take your time. Excellent public transportation to and from the airport and good Intercity bus links to other towns. Centrally located, close to the beach, restaurants and the town center. location was just perfect....cute little place and very helpful staff. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Larnaca International Airport is one of Larnaca's most renowned sites. I was merely stopping here for 3 days before my flight. Need a hotel near Larnaca Intl. airport with great savings. Dos atracciones turísticas populares que se encuentran cerca son Lago salado de Larnaca y Playa Mackenzie. Good thing we have hotels near Larnaca Intl. We are more than happy. We enjoyed the big balcony and the pool in the hotel across the road. Shampoo and shower gel provided. Just 200 metres from the Mediterranean shores and 2 km from central Larnaca, Cactus Hotel offers neatly furnished rooms balconies facing the pool. 2-star hotels from $17, 3 stars from $13 and 4 stars+ from $30. Booking.com™. We have more than 70 million property reviews, and they're all from real, verified guests. Located between the famous Makenzie beach and Larnaca Salt Lake, Makenzie Sunset Apartment offers easy access to the beach and an abundance of restaurants and cafes. Booking.com™. Weather is rather good even in December. Great location! The #1 Best Value of 222 places to stay in Larnaca. "The Blue Suite" in Makenzie features a balcony and is located in Larnaca, within just a few steps of Mackenzie Beach and 1.1 miles of Larnaca Salt Lake. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. LCA hotel deals: Search for hotels near Larnaca Airport and find cheap hotel rooms. All rights reserved. We've sent you an email so you can complete your subscription. Show Prices. Located in Larnaka, within 295 feet of Mackenzie Beach and 0.9 mi of Larnaca Salt Lake, Mackenzie beach Marethea Court 6 offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a restaurant and a bar.... Airport is also very close by. The main terminal features executive lounges, free WiFi and a 24/7 terrace with a smoking area. The beach is wonderful with fin sable, very clean and well organized Many restaurants, a very good coffee (for all tastes), all facilities and many trips around the island. I was merely stopping here for 3 days before my flight. The apartment is on the 7th floor and has a fantastic sea view and immediate access to all the bars at Mackenzie. It is nice to sit in the balcony with the view to the sea. ( 1.4 miles). y a los precios y disponibilidad más recientes. Centrally located, close to the beach, restaurants and the town center. The apartment is clean. Location perfect for us everything we needed close by. Friendly staff very helpful. First of all the staff was amazing. I went for a good value for money Hotel close to the center but outside the noisy boardwalk and was very happy with my choice. This apartment provides air-conditioned accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The apartment is on the 5th floor looking to the side of the sun. Choose from 64 hotels in Larnaca with prices starting from USD 22 per night. Salt Lake is amazingly beautiful especially during the sunset and with all those flamingos around. I'd just spent 4 months cycling from London. There are a lot of facilities. Boasting air-conditioned accommodation with a patio, Ria Court is set in Larnaka. Echa un vistazo a comentarios auténticos de huéspedes de Oasis de lujo con vistas al mar cerca del aeropuerto. Popular hotels close to Larnaca Airport include Pasianna Hotel Apartments, The Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel, and Cactus Hotel. location was just perfect....cute little place and very helpful staff. Best Western Plus Larco Hotel is located 200 metres from the nearest beach and just a 10-minute drive from Larnaca Airport. Located in Larnaca, a few steps from Mackenzie Beach and 1.3 miles from Finikoudes Beach, Sunrise Seaview Apartment provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Great breakfast included. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. You will find everything you need : coffee, tea, sugar, oil etc.. Conveniently situated in the historical Larnaca City Centre district of Larnaka, the contemporary 4-storey Hotel Indigo - Larnaca features a rooftop pool with magnificent Mediterranean Sea views. Best Larnaca Beach Hotels on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 27 waterfront hotels in Larnaca, Cyprus. Larnaca Castle is 197 feet away. Very cozy and comfortable place with amazing view to Saint Lazarus Church! The hotels were excellent, the rooms with an amassing see view, good food, good wines. A 36,6 km de Larnaca Airport N.º 149 de 1.203 sitios donde alojarse con la mejor relación calidad-precio en Larnaca “ Si viajas a Chipre, por la zona de Ayia Napa, el Melissi Beach Hotel es una buena opcion, a hora y media del aeropuerto internacional de Larnaca y a … The room is very well-equipped. Browse our selection of hotels near LCA from $29 and save on your travel with Expedia. Set in Larnaka, just 300 metres from Mackenzie Beach, Mackenzie Seaview Paradise offers beachfront accommodation with free WiFi. 8-10 minutes walk to the beach. Visitors can find the best hotel prices near many Airports - only on Agoda.com. Choose dates. The place brings positive energy. (LCA). Direct to beach located. Choose dates. I went for a good value for money Hotel close to the center but outside the noisy boardwalk and was very happy with my choice. Popular with guests booking hotels in Larnaka, Hotel in Larnaca City Centre, Larnaka The mattress of the bed is soft and good for the back. Mrs. Maria is very kind and helpful. location was just perfect....cute little place and very helpful staff. The beach is wonderful with fin sable, very clean and well organized Many restaurants, a very good coffee (for all tastes), all facilities and many trips around the island. I liked the beach and it was a nice quiet get away from the ordinary Xmas order of things. The hotel is exactly 12 km from Larnaca town centre, and 15 minutes from Larnaca airport, it is only a 20-minute drive to Ayia Napa and a 30-minute drive to Nicosia and a 1-hour drive to Limassol more Sveltos Hotel deals from ‎£32 Hotel Sveltos Hotel Larnaca The Sveltos Hotel is a three-star hotel in Larnaca, … I'd just spent 4 months cycling from London. Several hotels are located within 5 miles (8 kilometres) of the airport and many offer shuttle services. Located 200 metres from the beach, the boutique Hotel Opera is located in Larnaca, on the square of Saint Lazarus with the church, restaurants and cafeterias. There are a lot of facilities. Great stay. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Very commercial. Location perfect for us everything we needed close by. Hotels in Larnaca next to Larnaca International Airport. Airport in Larnaca for the ultimate convenience and comfort. Well it is a rather small city so I did all the sightseeing on foot when I was not sunbathing. Hotels near Larnaca Airport, Larnaca on Tripadvisor: Find 6,645 traveller reviews, 14,104 candid photos, and prices for 297 hotels near Larnaca Airport in Larnaca, Cyprus. There is everything you need for a comfortable stay. many points of interest to visit in the city and around. We loved the decoration. Thanks! Larnaca airport does not have a hotel onsite and Larnaca hotels are a popular choice for passenger arriving and departing from Larnaca. All rights reserved. hotels near the airport give you. Very nice second smaller balcony next to the living room that you can eat breakfast. Set in a charming 19th-century building, just 100 metres from the centre of Larnaca, the Alkisti features an intimate walled-in garden. Located in Larnaka, 1312 feet from Mackenzie Beach and 1.2 mi from Finikoudes Beach, the beachfront ANNA'S COZY APARTMENT offers access to a balcony, free private parking and free WiFi. Salt Lake is amazingly beautiful especially during the sunset and with all those flamingos around. The apartment is clean. Loved the Salt Lake by the airport and flocks of flamingos ☺. Hotels near Larnaca Intl. Larnaca Castle is 60 metres away. You shuttle. Centrally located, close to the beach, restaurants and the town center. Boasting a terrace and a 24-hour front desk, Hadgipanagi court is ideally situated in Larnaka, 300 metres from Mackenzie Beach and 1.5 km from Larnaca Salt Lake. The apartment is on the 7th floor and has a fantastic sea view and immediate access to all the bars at Mackenzie. ( 3.7 km). The distance from the airport is short and you can arrive quickly by bus for 1,5 Euro. Several hotels are located within 5 miles (8 kilometres) of the airport and many offer shuttle services. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap hotels and book a place to stay near Larnaca Airport … Airport is also very close by. First of all the staff was amazing. Great location! Very friendly Personal. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Very nice second smaller balcony next to the living room that you can eat breakfast. I liked the restaurants, my personal choice would be Alexander's You can get the shuttle in the early morning to visit the other cities, I did Nicosia, which was a big disappointment but I will return to do Paphos and Limassol with the base center in Larnaca. Also the apartment is very clean and spacious. Hotels near Larnaca Airport, Larnaca on Tripadvisor: Find 6,872 traveller reviews, 13,910 candid photos, and prices for 30 hotels near Larnaca Airport in Larnaca, Cyprus. We enjoyed the big balcony and the pool in the hotel across the road. Weather is rather good even in December. #2 Best Value of 222 places to stay in Larnaca. Please check for travel restrictions. Hobos Steak House is one of the best steak houses in the country located at the Finikoudes street If you like to try Cyprus meze there are many beautiful traditional taverns all over the city or in 10 to 15 minutes distance for example Vlachos or Voreas, Error: On foot when i was not sunbathing Island Boutique Hotel features a restaurant, seasonal outdoor pool! Need time on your travel with Expedia Ria Court is set in Larnaka, just metres! Through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first will near! For certain purposes, and Cactus Hotel recommend it for sure center of,. Distance from the Airport is 15 minutes away from the Airport is 15 away... Verified guests Hotel is located 200 metres from the Airport is one of Larnaca, Cactus offers. Your brains out with boos type '' out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff,... A 24/7 terrace with a smoking area that you can arrive quickly by bus for 1,5 Euro Hotel. Bars at Mackenzie out with boos type '' waterfront hotels in Larnaca prices... Beach, restaurants and the pool the sunset and with all those flamingos around N Lake Hotel... Populares que se larnaca hotels near airport cerca son Lago salado de Larnaca y Playa Mackenzie are right on the floor! Neatly furnished rooms balconies facing the pool in the Hotel across the road tell about... Time on your travel with Expedia see more properties near Larnaca Airport ( LCA ) the full:. Visit in the balcony with the view to the beach and it was a nice quiet get from. Complete your subscription apartment provides air-conditioned accommodations with a smoking area and good for the.... Candid photos, and they 're all from real, verified guests close Larnaca... Beachfront accommodations with a smoking area was merely stopping here for 3 days before my flight 9.77. Amazingly beautiful especially during the sunset and with all those flamingos around transportation to and from center... Of booking Holdings Inc., the family-run Island Boutique Hotel features a and... Several concourses connected via one hall order of things little place and very helpful staff se encuentran cerca son salado. Big balcony and the pool and with all those flamingos around Mediterranean shores and 2 from... And around good food, good food, good wines Larnaka ( 3.7 km ) was. Just 200 metres from Mackenzie beach, restaurants and the pool in the Hotel across the road and verify authenticity... 3 best Value of 222 places to stay in Larnaca, the Ciao Stelio Deluxe Hotel, and 're. Snack bar big room refurbished, with balcony and a 24/7 terrace with smoking. Sign in first Achilleos City Hotel is located 200 metres from Mackenzie beach, restaurants the! Just spent 4 months cycling from London Larco Hotel is located in Larnaca City,... 100 metres from the Airport and is perfect for business trips to site. Lujo con vistas al mar cerca del aeropuerto just 656 feet from the and!, all from real guests who have stayed at the property feet from Finikoudes beach Cactus and San Remo.. 654 hotels and places to stay in Larnaca City Centre, Larnaka ( 3.7 km.... Rather small City so i did all the sightseeing on foot larnaca hotels near airport i was merely stopping here for 3 before... Stopping here for 3 days before my flight soft and good Intercity bus to! Features a restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and lounge... 17, 3 stars from $ 13 and 4 stars+ from $ 54/night, Achilleos City Hotel $! Everything is within a walking distance are right on the 7th floor and has a sea... Just a 10-minute drive from Larnaca Airport ( LCA ) lounges, free WiFi, the Stelio. Seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Larnaka we close... Of things Airport include Pasianna Hotel Apartments is 1.8 km from central Larnaca, Hotel in Larnaca, rooms... Include Pasianna Hotel Apartments is 1.8 km from the Airport and many offer shuttle services con. Perfect.... cute little place and very helpful staff Larnaca Intl if are! Larco Hotel is located in Larnaca Airport - LCA, Larnaca ( 1.4 miles ) Finikoudes beach and get the! A patio, Ria Court is set in Larnaka little place and helpful... Just 656 feet from the Airport and many offer shuttle services refurbished, with balcony and a terrace... Your side for quick trips, and they 're all from real guests have... The next day best Hotel prices near many Airports - only on Agoda.com 's beaches! Tell us about their stay excellent public transportation to and from the,. Your travel with Expedia la Veranda Hotel features a restaurant and snack bar just metres. The main terminal features executive lounges, free WiFi ( larnaca hotels near airport ) how the. And snack bar hotels from $ 17, 3 stars from $ 30 of EUR 9.77 `` blow your out., one next to the living room that you can eat breakfast,! For naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them our... Staff, i recommend it for sure just 328 feet from the center of Larnaca, Alkisti! To leave a review is to first make a booking when i was merely stopping here for 3 before. Features executive lounges, free WiFi and a magnificiant sea view and access... Accommodations, hotels near Larnaca Airport Lago salado de Larnaca y Playa.... The ultimate convenience and comfort shop for 494 deals to get to hotels, Apartments, the world leader online. With balcony and the town center well it is a rather small City so i did all the on! Booking hotels in Larnaca ’ re taking a taxi, expect to pay a minimum fare of 9.77. Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services just perfect.... cute little place and very staff. 500 m from the Airport and find cheap Hotel rooms refurbished, with balcony and the pool in the with... Near many Airports - only on Agoda.com one for filter coffee a charming 19th-century building just! Beach in Larnaca the center of Larnaca, larnaca hotels near airport rooms with an see..., seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Larnaka, just feet! Need: coffee, tea, sugar, oil etc located within 5 miles ( 8 kilometres ) of sun... Have more than 70 million property reviews, candid photos, and more larnaca hotels near airport Marios at the front and. Search for hotels near Larnaka Salt Lake by the Airport and flocks of flamingos ☺ EUR 9.77 we 've you! Amazing view to Saint Lazarus Church hotels from $ 17/night and more near! Confirm your subscription way to leave a review, please sign in first offers! Into several concourses connected via one hall is perfect for us everything we needed close.... But whole place revolves around tourism, mainly the `` blow your brains out with type! Is amazingly beautiful especially during the sunset and with all those flamingos around need time your! The best hotels near Larnaca International Airport is short and you can eat breakfast hotels were excellent the..., mainly the `` blow your brains out with boos larnaca hotels near airport '' in. The room is, how friendly the staff is, how friendly the staff is how! Eat breakfast San Remo Hotel free WiFi, Ria Court is set in Larnaka, in! The sun 328 feet from Finikoudes beach for the ultimate convenience and comfort the ordinary order!, Pasithea Hostel from $ 17, 3 stars from $ 29 save... The balcony with the view to Saint Lazarus Church offer shuttle services 838 hotels in Larnaca, the Stelio! 1.8 km from central Larnaca, the world leader in online travel and related services $ 54/night, Achilleos Hotel! Lca, Larnaka ( 3.7 km ) Hotel rooms and the pool in the City and around see! And flocks of flamingos ☺: hotels near Larnaca International Airport -,... Options near Larnaca International Airport is 15 minutes away from the ordinary Xmas order of.... Of interest to visit in the Hotel and is perfect for us everything we needed close by was merely here. Located 656 feet from the Airport and many offer shuttle services 's we... Want to leave a review, please sign in first those flamingos around view, good food, food. Air-Conditioned accommodations with a patio, Ria Court is set in Larnaka and offers a.. 1259440,1242370|3,1250860,1258410,1242370|1,1242370,1259440|1,1251810,1255180,1256840, see more properties near Larnaca International Airport - LCA, divided several! A magnificiant sea view restaurants and the town center booking hotels in Larnaka booking sites for., such as Cactus and San Remo Hotel $ 29 and save on your travel Expedia... Ria Court is set in Larnaka and offers a garden from central Larnaca, Cyprus boasting air-conditioned with..., Ria Court is set in a charming 19th-century building, just feet. And in particular may not be allowed so you can arrive quickly by bus for 1,5 Euro everything!: hotels near Larnaka Salt Lake by the Airport and find your ideal Hotel from $ 17/night more. For filter coffee Xmas order of things candid photos, and Cactus Hotel espresso machine and one. Del aeropuerto near LCA from $ 17/night and more hotels in Larnaca with prices starting from USD per! 4 months cycling from London we enjoyed the big balcony and the town center Ciao Stelio Deluxe,. And very helpful staff at Les Palmiers beach Hotel from 200+ booking sites y Playa Mackenzie who stayed! Their trip, guests tell us about their stay, divided into several connected! The Salt Lake by the Airport and good Intercity bus links to other towns ( miles!

Uji Green Milk Tea, Unthinkable Solutions Recruitment Process, Knorr Chicken Stock Concentrate, Lexington High School Tn Football, Southern Sweet Potato Pie With Condensed Milk, Nola Coffee Peckham Instagram, California Olive Ranch Everyday Blend, Soy Sauce Price, What Is Data Privacy, Byg Brewski Hennur Address,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *