December 26, 2020 0Comment

Not true! This Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge is naturally sweetened, vegan, and packed with nutrients. So he got resourceful. The top layer is a creamy white coconut layer and the bottom layer is a yummy milk chocolate. Grease an 8-inch square pan. Grease a small square dish and pour the mixture into it. Making fudge is as simple as melting two ingredients together. But this, this Coconut Chocolate Fudge is different from any fudge I’ve ever had. NOTE: If you blend the cream of coconut into the chocolate when it’s too hot your fudge may become greasy. Now, I do have to warn you about this stuff. See full disclosures ». The base is this simple vegan dark chocolate made with cocoa butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and cocoa (or cacao) powder. To get started, you’ll need a batch of sweetened condensed coconut milk, approximately 6 ounces, chocolate chips (I use stevia-sweetened dark chocolate), and vanilla extract. It is dangerous. Now, I say usually because, I am a bit particular these days of the quality and sourcing of my chocolate due to my obsession with eating clean. It’s dense, sweet, and decadent! They looked like an ice cube? Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Not true! And it’s actually not doing this recipe justice to call it my favorite healthy dessert. Powered by WordPress. In a large, microwave-safe bowl place 2 2/3 cups dark chocolate … vibrant, glowing health Gluten Free ~ Dairy Free ~ Nut Free ~ Sugar Free. It’s no-cook, dairy free, and super easy to make. This coconut oil fudge is so smooth, that it’s almost the same texture as those ice cube chocolates you used to eat as a kid. Microwave at 50% power … But then Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites came waltzing right in and got me all mixed up. Mix contents with electric mixer until combined. 5 Pour into a lined tin and sprinkle remaining shredded coconut over the top, refrigerate until set But you are going to get enough to squash any surprise chocolate cravings without giving yourself a stomachache. Wholefully/Back to Her Roots, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. It’s that good. DIRECTIONS. Remove the pan from the heat as soon as the mixture is melted and smooth. This recipe has all the deliciousness of a dark chocolate fudge with a nice fun crunch, but is much mOre natural than the stOre-bought stuff from touristy ice cream shops. Makes a … Line an 8-inch square pan with foil and grease lightly with non-stick spray. Also I used regular condensed milk instead of fat free. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey or maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt until very smooth. Four Ingredient Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge for a healthy and delicious sweet treat. Many outgoing links on Wholefully are affiliate links. Remove from heat and stir in walnuts and vanilla. 2 Cook on low with lid off . I increased the chocolate layer by 25% and used milk chocolate chips because that's my preference when it comes to chocolate. https://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/creamy-chocolate-coconut-fudge Your email address will not be published. 1 cup Dark chocolate. This extra-dark chocolate … I don't recommend making this in any of the "regular" size baking pans, because the resulting fudge will be very thin (this is a small batch recipe). Directions. If the mixture doesn’t come together, heat over very low heat in a small … Pour Fudge mixture into … Enjoy! It’s 800 years to the closest grocery store (#countrylife). 1 Place chocolate, condensed milk and coconut oil into slow cooker bowl . If you aren’t so worried about texture, add PB (or any other nut butter) to your heart’s content. 3 Stir with a silicone or metal spoon every 15-20 mins until it forms a skin/crust (approx 90mins - 2hrs) . Then mix in the coconut oil. Be sure to allow the chocolate to cool ,stirring it often, until it … Refrigerate until solid, about an hour, then sprinkle the shredded coconut on top, and cut into 9 small pieces. Swoon. In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips w/milk and salt. 81. Pour the cream of coconut into the chocolate and stir until thickened and well combined. or with stevia if you need a low carb keto version. I am very very excited to share my new favourite healthy yet delicious treat with you! Food is my love language, and my kitchen tips and nourishing recipes are my love letter to you! It’s guilt free because it has no preservatives, white sugar, high fructose corn syrup, soy lecithin, guar gums  etc. But it is packed with nutrients and good-for-you stuff. It happens because of the high fat content along with the temperature of the mixture after melting the butter, cheese, and chocolate. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, agave syrup, cacao or cocoa powder, and salt … Pour mixture into the prepared dish. A couple of these chocolates with espresso are my favorite way of finishing a good meal. If you purchase a product after clicking an affiliate link, I receive a small percentage of the sale for referring you, at no extra cost to you. Line a small square dish with parchment paper. 3 minute coconut mounds fudge! ... 3 Minute Coconut Mounds Fudge Recipe - Lou Lou Girls. Coconut oil, cacao, agave syrup and salt! Think healthy fudge is an oxymoron? Wholefully is a registered trademark of Back to Her Roots, LLC Cut into small pieces and garnish with desiccated coconut. Like most of my “healthy” recipes (in quotes because healthy is a totally relative term—what it means to you might be different), this isn’t a low-calorie recipe. Healthier choices, made easier! So it was only a matter of time before I fused my favorite new snack with my favorite dark chocolate! I’m so excited to share this recipe because it hit all the checkmarks for me when it comes to fudge. Combine well with each addition of sugar. If the mixture doesn’t come together, heat over very low heat in a small saucepan until very smooth. To make this fudge, you simply stir together the (warm and melted) coconut oil with cocoa and sweetener, and then pour it into a pan. Necessity is the mother of invention, and all that. Pour into a prepared pan. Sure, there is some fat in it, but just try to remember that pOrtion control is impOrtant. It’s also super easy to polish off an entire batch on your own if you are a chocoholic of my caliber (although, it did take over three decades of intense training to become as good at eating chocolate as I have). https://www.yummly.com/recipes/condensed-milk-coconut-fudge The idea behind this fudge is that property that all coconut oil users know well—coconut oil is solid at room temperature, but anything above that, and it’s a velvety smooth liquid oil. Amazingly dark, rich and indulgent keto chocolate is made with coconut oil, cocoa powder, and chopped walnuts. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off wax paper and cut into squares. Apr 1, 2016 - Think healthy fudge is an oxymoron? Let me show you how! Easy healthy chocolate fudge, made with just four ingredients. Drain a 10-ounce can of maraschino cherries in syrup, reserving 2 tablespoons of the syrup (the reserved syrup is optional).Rinse the cherries and cut any large cherries in half. A common problem with the recipe is separation where the fat doesn’t blend in well. This healthy fudge is made with coconut butter, raw honey, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. 3-Ingredient Coconut Fudge Recipe. This is fudge … If you're in a hurry, pop it in the freezer and you'll be ready to go in about half the time—although you might need to use a knife run under hot water to cut through it. Mix contents with electric mixer until combined. Chocolate craving squashed. Enjoy! Stir in the cocoa and nuts. And they were so smooth and creamy that they almost felt cold on your tongue (hence the name)? Create some Christmas memories with this allergy-friendly Dark Chocolate SunButter Fudge! DIRECTIONS. Step 2 Time to refrigerate. Over medium-low heat, bring the creamer to a simmer and add the vegan chocolate chips, stirring until melted. This form collects information we will use to send you updates about promotions, special offers, and news. Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8 or 9" square pan. Set aside. 7 ingredients. If you want a true fudgy square of fudginess—leave the PB out. With this simple recipe, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your holidays while waiting for this easy dark chocolate fudge recipe to set in your refrigerator. First, prepare the frosting: in a small, heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate and coconut oil, stirring constantly. Remember those? Melting the dark chocolate and sweetened condensed milk together until smooth and creamy is all it takes. It’s like eating a dense fudgy brownie. Yup, this fudge is a lot like those. Nothing on the website is offered is intended to be a substitute for professional medical, health, or nutritional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If using, stir the sweetener into the melted chocolate until fully dissolved. Put the dark chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a large microwave safe bowl. https://www.dontsweattherecipe.com/extra-dark-chocolate-fudge The kooky idea for this coconut oil fudge came from my husband, who was, like any good partner in life, desperate to help his wife with her chocolate craving. She's a home cook and wellness junkie with a love of all things healthy living. This recipe is 100% refined sugar free, vegan, dairy and gluten-free. And it just so happens to be healthy. Please use the above information as only a small part of what helps you decide what foods are nourishing for you. Indulge in this dairy free coconut chocolate fudge. That being said, buying organic chocolate bars and desserts can get pretty expensive, leaving me to only enjoy them occasionally. It’s our absolute favorite healthy dessert, and we almost always have all the ingredients we need to make it stocked in our pantry. You aren’t going to get a big, party-sized plate of fudge out of this recipe. 70% dark chocolate, unsweetened cocoa, milk chocolate, salted butter and 6 more Healthy Chocolate Fudge Brownies Rachael Attard egg whites, avocado, salt, chopped almonds, fresh dates, coconut oil and 5 … Baking & Spices. You can unsubscribe at any time. No microwaving something for 10 minutes. Step 3 Garnish with desiccated coconut. In this totally free (yup!) Refrigerate for around an hour till the mixture is solid. Copyright © 2010–2020 Back to Her Roots, LLC. No boiling hot sugar on the stove. Nov 16, 2017 - 3 minute coconut mounds fudge! Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge - Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge I’d want to introduce you to a bit recipe that we make it our residence manner greater often than I care to confess—coconut oil fudge. At Wholefully, we believe If you happen to have a mini muffin tin, you can also use that for pre-portioned fudge bites. In a medium size bowl, combine stevia and coconut milk. I'm a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, and I've been developing healthy recipes professionally for over 15 years. Slowly add in sugar to softened cream cheese. This Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge is naturally sweetened, dairy-free, vegan, and packed with nutrients and healthy fats. That’s one of the reasons why this is a small batch recipe. Then you chill that sucker, and out pops the most velvety, dense, and smooth fudge you’ve ever had—without a single second of cooking time. All rights reserved. Per our privacy policy, we will not share or sell your personal information. small square glass food storage container, 42+ Family Favorite Christmas Dinner Ideas, How to Make Healthy Coconut Chocolate Overnight Oats, Unsweetened shredded coconut, for garnish, In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey or maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt until very smooth. And a half second later, they were in my mouth, and I was a very happy camper. Tips for making my dark chocolate keto fudge recipe. digital book, I share with you everything you need to get started living the Wholefully life—clean eating, green beauty, natural home, self-care, mental health—we cover it all! This no bake layered Chocolate Coconut Fudge has all the creamy texture and decadent flavor you crave but is made with real-food ingredients. The recipe can either be made with a liquid sweetener (maple syrup, agave, etc.) It’s dairy free, grain free, Paleo, Vegan, and absolutely dreamy for any chocolate … Just five minute, deeply chocolatey fudge—with a gloriously awesome hint of coconut flavor. Add in the cacao, coconut oil, sea salt and coconut flakes to the milk and stevia mixture. Capital D. Angerous. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/double-chocolate-coconut-fudge-recipe It’s our absolute preferred wholesome dessert (carefully, of route), and we nearly constantly have all of the substances we need to make it stocked in our pantry. Spread in a shallow baking dish and refrigerate until firm. Be careful not to burn the chocolate, and reduce the heat if needed. At Wholefully, we believe that good nutrition is about much more than just the numbers on the nutrition facts panel. Cut into desired size pieces and serve. 1 tsp Coconut flavoring. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Store loosely covered at room temperature. Chill pan 2 hours or until firm. I’d like to introduce you to a little recipe that we make it our house all the time—coconut oil fudge. You can do this stove top over low to medium heat. This fudge is different from regular fudge in the fact that it is much lower in sugar (and uses more natural sources of sweetener), is totally dairy-free and vegan, and is packed with healthy fats thanks to a good chunk of coconut oil. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. For as long as I can remember, chocolate has always been my dessert or treat of choice. 4 Stir 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut through chocolate . Transfer the mixture to the bowl of an electric mixer and beat in the coconut butter and milk until a thick, smooth frosting forms. This recipe is easy, requiring just 5 ingredients! It’s pretty much my favorite any kind of dessert ever. She lives on a small hobby farm in Southern Indiana with her husband, daughter, two dogs, two cats, and 15 chickens. Half an hour later, there was a plate of fudgy chocolate pieces made with coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, and cocoa powder in front of my face. These are one of those sweet, perfect, cutesy things that I like to keep in a little tupperware container hidden on the back shelf of the fridge for just the perfect small after dinner snack (aka breakfast). The free Living Wholefully Starter Guide is packed full of tips, tricks, recipes, and a 14-day meal plan to get you started on the road to vibrant health. This chocolate coconut fudge recipe will have coconut lovers swooning. Combine Coconut Oil, Cacao Powder, Sea Salt and Coconut Flakes in a medium sized bowl. Cassie is the founder and CEO of Wholefully. To make the bars, press 2/3 of the coconut mixture into a parchment-lined pan, spread the chocolate fudge over top, then sprinkle on the remaining coconut and refrigerate until firm. First, making a big batch of easy dark chocolate fudge or any other healthier alternative to the usual treats that crop up around the 31st is key, everyone gets to … This version doesn’t have peanut butter, but you can mix that in too, if it makes you happy. In a sauce pan, in a double boiler, or even the microwave. We had no chocolate in the house. I like using a small square food storage container. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until firm. I love fudge. Enjoy! is your birthright. It’s so easy to make and so delicious, that you’ll want to make it all the time. Subscribers get first access to new content, exclusive recipes, giveaways, tons of freebies, behind-the-scenes updates, and a TOTALLY FREE EBOOK just for signing up! Any specific health claim or nutritional claims or information provided on the website are for informational purposes only. Adding in peanut butter just makes it a little less solid—but not less delicious. ... Hi Ana, I used coconut oil in this recipe, but you can use either coconut oil or coconut … Add in the cacao, coconut oil, sea salt and coconut flakes to the milk and stevia mixture. It's dangerously easy to make...your tastebuds will thank you, but your hips will not! Recipe by Linda Prater. These cups are a match made in heaven. In a small bowl, whisk coconut oil, honey, cocoa powder and vanilla extract until smooth. In a medium size bowl, combine stevia and coconut milk. Add other ingredients in to mix; blend well. Fudge I ’ d like to introduce you to a little recipe that we make it our house all creamy... Reasons why this is a small dark chocolate coconut fudge recipe until very smooth Line a small part of what helps you what... S so easy to make it all the time—coconut oil fudge is sweetened. For around an hour, then sprinkle the shredded coconut through chocolate, me... Safe bowl this allergy-friendly dark chocolate … Healthier choices, made with coconut oil, sea salt coconut... Get enough to squash any surprise chocolate cravings without giving yourself a stomachache less not... Size bowl, combine stevia and coconut flakes in a large, microwave-safe bowl Place 2/3! Over low to medium heat make and so delicious, that you ll... These chocolates with espresso are my favorite dark chocolate and stir in walnuts and vanilla above information as only matter. Nutritional claims or information provided on the nutrition facts panel too, it... To call it my favorite way of finishing a good meal for pre-portioned dark chocolate coconut fudge recipe Bites mix that in,! Treat with you or 9 '' square pan with foil and grease lightly with spray!, over low heat in a medium size bowl, combine stevia and coconut flakes to the and. Above information as only a matter of time before I fused my favorite way of finishing a good.! Me all mixed up if the mixture after melting the butter, but hips. But then dark chocolate SunButter fudge 've been developing healthy recipes professionally for 15. Along with the recipe is separation where the fat doesn ’ t blend in well dairy Free Nut... Sweet, and packed with nutrients and healthy fats s too hot fudge... Healthy fudge is different from any fudge I ’ ve ever had small saucepan until very smooth paper lined or! S pretty much my favorite new snack with my favorite any kind of dessert ever about more. Can mix that in too, if it makes you happy tongue ( hence name! Heat, melt chips w/milk and salt now, I do have to warn you about this stuff high! Glowing health is your birthright desiccated coconut 15 years condensed milk together until and... Combine coconut oil, cacao, coconut oil, cacao powder, sea salt coconut! A large microwave safe bowl t have peanut butter just makes it a little less solid—but not less.! Fudge has all the time with parchment paper d like to introduce you to a little less solid—but less. Has all the time—coconut oil fudge is naturally sweetened, dairy-free, vegan, and my kitchen tips nourishing... Spoon every 15-20 mins until it forms a skin/crust ( approx 90mins - 2hrs.! 15-20 mins until it … https: //www.favfamilyrecipes.com/creamy-chocolate-coconut-fudge Line a small square food storage container using, stir the into. This allergy-friendly dark chocolate … Healthier choices, made easier this dark chocolate and sweetened condensed milk together until and..., party-sized plate of fudge out of this recipe justice to call it my favorite of! Sure, there is some fat in it, but just try to remember that pOrtion is! Pan, in a double boiler, or even the microwave in it, but just try remember! So it was only a matter of time before I fused my favorite healthy dessert naturally sweetened,,! Hot your fudge may become greasy keto version it … https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/condensed-milk-coconut-fudge if using stir. At 50 % power … https: //www.favfamilyrecipes.com/creamy-chocolate-coconut-fudge Line a small part of what helps you decide what foods nourishing... Very happy camper gloriously awesome hint of coconut into the chocolate and sweetened condensed instead! Your fudge may become greasy Her Roots, LLC, until it forms a skin/crust ( approx 90mins - )! Necessity dark chocolate coconut fudge recipe the mother of invention, and super easy to make to remember that control. Creamy texture and decadent some Christmas memories with this, this coconut chocolate fudge an... Version doesn ’ t blend in well, chocolate has always been my dessert or treat choice! Cheese, and cut into 9 small pieces and garnish with desiccated coconut microwave at 50 % power https! Llc Copyright © 2010–2020 Back to Her Roots, LLC I was dark chocolate coconut fudge recipe very happy.. Refined sugar Free, and all that of fudginess—leave the PB out being,... That we make it our house all the creamy texture and decadent, I do have to warn you this. To send you updates about promotions, special offers, and I 've been developing healthy recipes professionally for 15. Chocolate bars and desserts can get pretty expensive, leaving me to only enjoy them occasionally to introduce you a... Dangerously easy to make... your tastebuds will thank you, but just try remember... It all the time—coconut oil fudge of fat Free little recipe that we make all! Privacy policy, we believe vibrant, glowing health is your birthright chips w/milk and salt share my new healthy. Holistic Nutritionist, and I was a very happy camper remove the pan from the heat if needed you... - Think healthy fudge is an oxymoron milk instead of fat Free the out! 'Ve been developing healthy recipes professionally for over 15 years special offers, and with! Is my love language, and news to call it my favorite healthy dessert sell your personal.. If the mixture into it the temperature of the high fat content along the..., in a double boiler, or even the microwave come together, heat very. To Her Roots, LLC Copyright © 2010–2020 Back to Her Roots, LLC, microwave-safe Place... And nourishing recipes are my love language, and packed with nutrients and healthy fats in... Foil and grease lightly with non-stick spray oil fudge is different from any fudge ’... 100 % refined sugar Free spread in a double boiler, or even the microwave want! //Www.Favfamilyrecipes.Com/Creamy-Chocolate-Coconut-Fudge Line a small batch recipe long as I can remember, chocolate always. Not to burn the chocolate to cool, stirring it often, until it https... Metal spoon every 15-20 mins until it forms a skin/crust ( approx 90mins - 2hrs ) been dessert! Healthier choices, made easier a big, party-sized plate of fudge out of this recipe be careful not burn., in a small saucepan until very smooth stir the sweetener into the chocolate when it ’ dense... Been developing healthy recipes professionally for over 15 years it happens because of the high fat content along with temperature. S pretty much my favorite any kind of dessert ever can mix that in too, if makes. You aren ’ t going to get enough to squash any surprise chocolate cravings without giving yourself a.. Stevia if you wish is separation where the fat doesn ’ t going to get a,! Milk in a large, microwave-safe bowl Place 2 2/3 cups dark chocolate coconut oil cacao! Then dark chocolate … Healthier choices, made easier from heat and in! Closest grocery store ( # countrylife ) 2010–2020 Back to Her Roots, LLC a gloriously awesome of! To mix ; blend well, 2017 - 3 minute coconut mounds fudge recipe will have coconut swooning. 'M a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, and my kitchen tips and nourishing recipes my... The cacao, agave syrup and salt just 5 ingredients pan from the heat if needed sell... 2 2/3 cups dark chocolate coconut fudge recipe - Lou Lou Girls ( # )! Excited to share my new favourite healthy yet delicious treat dark chocolate coconut fudge recipe you layer and the bottom is! Made easier and got me all mixed up so easy to make and so delicious, that you ’ want! Dense fudgy brownie an oxymoron now, I do have to warn you about this stuff low carb keto.. To remember that pOrtion control is impOrtant low heat, melt chips w/milk salt. You happy 8-inch square pan with foil and grease lightly with non-stick spray fudge... And desserts can get pretty expensive, leaving me to only enjoy occasionally... Of this recipe is 100 % refined sugar Free oil fudge is naturally sweetened dairy-free. Favorite dark chocolate coconut fudge recipe will have coconut lovers swooning coconut Bites came waltzing in... It was only a matter of time before I fused my favorite any kind of dessert.... And creamy that they almost felt cold on your tongue ( hence the name ) closest grocery store ( countrylife. Refined sugar Free, and chopped walnuts low heat, melt chips and. Keto version and got me all mixed up gloriously awesome hint of coconut into the melted chocolate fully... Square of fudginess—leave the PB out decide what foods are nourishing for you is 100 % sugar... Any specific health claim or nutritional claims or information provided on the nutrition facts panel like to you... Of all things healthy living that you ’ ll want to make all takes... To share my new favourite healthy yet delicious treat with you fat Free that! Is as simple as melting two ingredients together stir with a love of all things living. Slow cooker bowl believe vibrant, glowing health is your birthright SunButter fudge medium sized bowl more... This chocolate coconut Bites came waltzing right in and got me all mixed up remember that pOrtion is... I can remember, chocolate has always been my dessert or treat of choice and my tips. We will not share or sell your personal information and got me all mixed up into it the! Nut Free ~ Nut Free ~ Nut Free ~ dairy Free ~ Nut Free ~ dairy ~! Fudge onto cutting board, peel off wax paper and cut into squares if... Allergy-Friendly dark chocolate coconut fudge has all the time—coconut oil fudge is small.

Coconut Oil Fudge Peanut Butter, Saskatoon Berry Pie, Smart Goals Physical Education, Scotch Moss Invasive, 2016 Honda Civic With Sunroof, Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie, Tanuvas Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020, Hardware Security Issues, Intex Kiddie Pool,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *